Wednesday, April 7, 2010

benefit concert

ROCK FORE! DOUGH 2010

Headlining:

Goo Goo Dolls

Featuring:
Colbie Caillat
Will Mccranie
Occasional Milkshake


Colbie Caillat
A definate favorite female artist of mine.

Fallin For You- Colbie Caillat

Goo Goo Dolls
My all time favorite band
They played their classic songs, which I know by heart.
& they played songs from their upcoming album, which i'm beyond excited for.
My heart was racing and my hands were shaking, while waiting for them to come on stage.
Iris- Goo Goo Dolls

Let Love In- Goo Goo Dolls


i took so many photos and videos
25 weeks and 3 days pregnant
It has always been a dream of mine to see the Goo Goo Dolls perform live.
Never thought that it would actually happen!
This day will be remembered as one of the greatest in my life.
To say the least.. it was amaaaaaazing.

I took home a concert tee and a necklace.
But I would of bought everything if I had the money.

(these are both double sided)

1 comment:

Blog Archive