Saturday, May 8, 2010

30 weeks along

May 8th, 2010
30 weeks pregnant

(totally got lazy this week with my belly shot,
and couldn't find my marker)
measuring 37 inches around

cant believe I'm 30 weeks pregnant!
man is it going sloooow though.

she always has an arm or leg sticking out (and i can see it sticking out!)

too hot outside to go on my walks, so I've started going to the gym.. which I love!

my belly button is starting to pop out :)

and my biggest (and maybe my only) craving so far has been ice water and skittles!

3 comments:

  1. So cute.
    I love your blog, it makes me so impatient to finally have my baby belly!
    BTW, do you guys live with family?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!

    and yes, we moved in with my family almost 2 months ago :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe that's great, she's going to be surrounded by so much love. I wish you the best! = ]

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive