Saturday, May 29, 2010

33 weeks along

May 29th, 2010
33 Weeks Pregnant
49 days to go!

(it was very easy to take my belly pics this week :])
(my belly now is round at the top, look!^)
measuring 37 1/2" around

I officially have a giant pregnant belly
that does not fit in my baggy shirts
and bumps into everything!

Its scary to think its going to probably double in size by the end!

and as you can tell from the pics my dark line is definitely there..

just not very dark.


still going to the gym, getting much harder though.

going swimming everyday that I can
however I cant swim without a floaty..
(it hurts my belly and chest and gives me heartburn)

she is nonstop movement these days
we all love that :D

shes still in head down position and measuring perfect.

were down to 2 week appointments!

7 weeks left.. 4 weeks until i'm full term.

oh my gooosh.

1 comment:

  1. your belly is sooooo sticky outy now!! haahaha so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive