Sunday, June 13, 2010

35 weeks along

June 12th, 2010
35 weeks pregnant

*more*
measuring 37 1/2 inches

2 weeks until im full term!
she is now almost fully developed (lungs)
and just gaining weight from here on out!

I will find out her weight and height at my next doctors appointment,
becuase I am getting an ultrasound!
I was not expecting any more ultrasounds, or really even any in this trimester.
Even though this will probably be my last.. i am so excited!
They are going to check her weight, which should give us a good estimate of what she'll weigh when shes born :)

and im thinking he will check me for dialation, which is so exciting!
any dialation at that point (36 weeks 3 days) would be awesome.
and im definatly feeling a lot of "pressure down there (so maybe..)

Shes still getting hiccups and moving like crazy!

Im getting contractions a couple times a day, not that serious and definatley not close together.
no real "labor symptoms" at this point
(which is great!)

we only have 5 weeks to go, and a lot to do in that time!

cant wait untill she is here :)
p.s. just noticed in these pictures and at the pool today
that ive gotten the rest of my "pregnancy line"
I didnt think mine would go up my whole stomach, but pregnancy is full of suprises! :)
Its very very faint, lets hope it stays that way!

2 comments:

  1. it looks like you've gotten SO much bigger in even a week. wow your baby is getting so big so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive