Saturday, January 7, 2012

New Years Resolutions 2012

Resolutions from previous years that I'm going to continue to improve on.

Do NOT procrastinate
Take MORE pictures and videos

This years resolutions:

Keep up with my blog, at least monthly updates on Summer.

100 Burpee challenge

Count My Calories

Maintain My 4.0 GPA

Get Summer On A Schedule

Make My House Feel Like A Home


I picked something from each area in my life, home, derby, personal, motherhood, school, health.. that I really need to work on.


I feel like all these resolutions are reasonable.. (except for maybe the 100 burpee challenge!)

So far, I'm struggling on counting my calories and getting Summer on a schedule.
But I do have a 4.0 GPA and on day 7 of the 100 Burpee Challenge.
And today I organized some rooms in my house that really needed help and am currently updating my blog.

woohoo progress!

I'll update on my blog about how they are coming along.





1 comment:

  1. Those are excellent resolutions. ^_^

    Now I must go google this "burpee" challenge, as I have no idea what a burpee is.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive