Saturday, April 17, 2010

27 weeks along

April 17th, 2010
27 Weeks Pregnant
Third Trimester


measuring 36 1/4 inches around

(according to what to expect when you're expecting)
I'm in my Third Trimester now!
I cannot believe I'm 2/3 of the way done.
As of today (the 17th) my due date (July 17th) is 3 months away :]

Shes getting so big..
that I can see her body parts moving around my belly (a lil bit).
It FREAKS me out, but I LOVE it.

My stomach sinks in in certain places when she moves.
When she starts to move, she doesn't stop, and its uncomfortable.

My nails grow fast, but my hair doesn't..

My "dark line" is more visible in person, but still cant really see it.
My belly button is on its way to the surface :]


2 comments:

  1. i've never met any one who has gotten a dark line. thats kinda a cool your getting one :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love how you used all the pics i took with leroy ahahahahahahha and i swear u made fun of em ahahahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive