Wednesday, April 14, 2010

day five.

Today is day 5 of my new lifestyle.
I decided to start exercising (the best and safest I can while pregnant) by walking.
Every afternoon I walk around my neighborhood for just over an hour.
After a week or two of this, I will also walk in the evenings, hopefully with my dog (that didn't work for the afternoon walks! hes slow..)
I also do lots of stretching (very needed during pregnancy!) and I do floor exercises with and without weights.
My pregnancy book shows a recommended exercise for the week your in, that I include in my floor exercises.
Its not a very intense work out routine, but since I haven't worked out this whole pregnancy, I figured I better ease into it.
I'm hoping by working out before I have the baby, I'll have an easier time losing the baby weight afterward.

Pre pre pre pre pregnancy I really enjoyed running, and even though I cant do that now, I really enjoy exercising again :D

As far as my diet goes.. im working on that.now I'm off for my walk.

1 comment:

  1. plus it will help you get good habits started later with your baby girl when she gets older :)
    thats really awesome though!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive