Sunday, April 25, 2010

28 weeks along

April 24th, 2010
28 weeks pregnant
7 months
measuring 36 3/4 inches around

shes getting bigger and moving slower
she has eyelashes and eyebrows now :]
her favorite thing is to punch/kick my sides at the same time
at times I can see her body parts moving, including her head!
if I rest anything on my belly she'll end up kicking it off haha
my belly button still hasn't popped, and im thinking may never will.
"dark line" still there but not very visible
having a hard time finding anything to wear!
nausea kicks back in at times
but..
still doing good for it being my 3rd Trimester :D

2 comments:

  1. geeeeeze....time has gone by so fast. it seems like we just verily found out you were having a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! it seems like its gone by fast, but each week seems to go by slooow.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive