Tuesday, April 27, 2010

fifth docotors appt

April 27th, 2010
Our Fifth Prenatal Appointment
28 Weeks and 3 Days

yesterday I took my glucose test..
& I found out today I passed, yay!

This was the first appointment LeRoy couldn't attend,
but I was able to bring some family along.

First, I got an ultrasound.
She was moving so much and we got to see her lil face and profile for the first time!
It was worth the wait.. :)

(click photos to view them larger)

Very first profile shot
smiling
her mouth is open and her arms up to the side of her face
still a girl
(we also got another pic and some videos)

not sure who shes gonna look like, but shes gonna be cute for sure :)

her heartbeat is healthy, 130
she's weighing in the 55th percentile, 2.13 lbs.
measuring perfect, 28 weeks and 3 days!
my belly is measuring 28 cm which is equal to 28 weeks, perfect!

next appointment, May 25th.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive